See What Others Miss... our proprietary veterinary ultrasound has remote log-in technology for training and support. You now have a more powerful veterinary ultrasound imaging experience with enhanced contrast resolution that makes borders easy to see for better ultrasound images.
Sequel Diagnostics offers veterinary-specific ultrasound technology that is user-friendly, and ready to start working in no time.
Training • Support
• Training made easy, step by step, protocol driven
• On your time
• With our Sonongraphers
A new SuperHarmonicTM engine provides the system with imaging performance unrivaled in the industry.
Developed by top ultrasound experts, the portable solution provides the advanced features and functionality needed to perform fully diagnostic exams, and is easy enough for the beginner
to scan with factory presets and familiar touchscreen capabilities.
• 2D (B-Mode)
• Color Doppler
• Pulsed Wave Doppler
• Power Doppler
• Directional Power Doppler
• Continuous Wave Doppler
• Tissue Doppler
• Tissue Harmonic Imaging with SuperHarmonics™
• Touch Screen with Smart Gestures™
• 11.6" Backlit High-Resolution LCD with Gorilla Glass
• 256 GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
• Still Frame Image Export (BMP, JPEG)
• Dynamic Clip Export (AVI)
• DICOM 3.0 Compliant
• DICOM Structured Reporting (DICOM SR)
• uConnect™ Remote Capability
• USB 3.0 Port
• Ethernet Port
• SD Memory Card Slot
• Wireless and Bluetooth
• Stereo Speakers
• Headphone Jack
• Built-In Camera
• Cold Boot-Up Time: < 45 Seconds
• Smart Mark™
• Smart Guide™
• Micro HDMI Port
• Removable Battery and DC Input
• Built-in 5 Megapixel Camera
YOUR SOURCE FOR VETERINARY SPECIFIC RADIOGRAPHY
The world’s largest manufacturer of x-ray equipment now offers the best selection in digital detector technology.
Purchase a complete digital system or upgrade your existing x-ray system with a digital detector.
Copyright © 2019 Sequel Diagnostics - All Rights Reserved.